Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD

Would that also mean that you believe that he's good, though? >.> Or would he be Good, which doesn't really mean anything *cough*?
I'm agnostic, so I don't believe he's anything. I'd just like to think that the old guy is a slave to what humanity decides is good and evil.

Dance, slave! The power of morality compels you!
Ah. XD

>.>
Did you talk to your friend?
'Fraid not. :\

I chickened out-sort of. I'm not proud of it, but it's the truth.

If she wants me to know, she'll tell me. I can wait. Eventually I'll talk to her about it-but I don't think she has any reason to. If she ever experiences any trauma or angst because of it, I'll talk to her about it-but right now she's the happiest person I know. The only thing I can do is make things complicated between us and make it awkward for a few weeks. She's happy-and it's not just a facade, she doesn't go to therapy-so I'll let sleeping dog's lie.
Meh, that sounds like the best option.
...Still wanna kick the man's ass, though. :|

XD
And I'd think you were crazy if you didn't. >.>
I swear to god, I'm going to try to get us both reincarnated and come back as a drunken sailor, he a baby seal. >_>

On a more serious note, these are the single most violent urges I've felt towards a person. Probably because this is the most personal thing that's ever pissed me off.
XD Because the world needs more drunken sailors to begin with.

I'd feel the same way. >.> Thank the gods I've grown up next to my best friend, though, and I'd know if anything like that had happened to her.
Another reason I've opted to not talk with her is because this is playing out suspiciously like a bad fanfiction. Guy's best friend next door neighbour get's sexually molested, he goes to talk with her, and they end up falling in love. *throws up*

I'm not going to give the author the satisfaction of this turning out how they wanted. Friggin' prick had my best friend molested.
XDDDDDDD
I didn't even see that before.
...It occurs to me that I just mentioned God having no free will while we do.

But, in my case, as a fictional character, I'd have no free will while my author/god in fact has complete control over good ane evil.

>_> That sick, sick, self righteous bastard. That's it, I'm going to friggin nuke the fourth wall and kick their romance loving ass. Wanna help?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service