Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can totally imagine a team of writers or producers of a movie going "SHIT, GUYS, RUN!" and cramming out of a studio before you come out of the TV.
Probably the fifth dimension or something. Forward, across, up, time, and fiction? I dunno.

I'm going to become a bloody theoretical physicist, AND PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH MY PHD!

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M A RIPOFF OF?!

...Newton Pulsifer from GO? Yeah, probably. :\
How exactly do you plan on doing this? XD

Edit: Which is actually really interesting, because my grandfather's a theoretical physicist. And is a university professor with a PHD. Heh. XD
Maybe I'll possess my actor, or-if I'm a self insert-my author.

Then I'll go piss off a bunch of gangsters.

Then I'll friggin leave him to die.

@Sunrise: YES.
You could just, oh, I dunno, talk to her.

But that wouldn't be as fun or quite as interesting, would it? XP
And give into his/her sick, sick, wishes?

Never.

I would, but I already decided that I'd let it go. She's dealt with it. She's the same girl she was before I learned the dirty little secret. She's happy. What more can I really do, or wish for? My own personal satisfaction? No.
So you know that the author's dreams would come true if you did talk to her? >.>
No, but the fic would probably end if I did.

And then I'd cease to exist.

D:

I'll talk to her eventually, but when I do, It'll destroy me.
XD I don't think it's such a good thing that you've committed to the idea that your life is just a bad fanfiction.

Yeah, I know. :/ But it'll be for the best in the end, when you do.
Well, I'm clearly insane...XD

...You know, I think you're right. It won't hurt, and it can only help her in the long run. :D I'll do it.
:DDDDD
Allright. :D Thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service