Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got dressed, looked at myself in the mirror. I look like the butchest little lesbian...

Anyway. Going to see Predators.
*Is jealous, wants to see Predators*
Tell us how it is.
And your thoughts on this are?

My younger brother came back from seeing it with friends this afternoon. He says that it wasn't anything amazing, but it's worth seeing if you're a fan of the Predator movies.
Yep, exactly.

Ignore what Laurence Fishburne's character says and it's a pretty credible Predator movie, especially when taken as a direct followup to Predator. There are a few ridiculous bits (one character swordfights a Predator; not one but four Predators bite it over the course of the film), but overall I thought it was fun. Not a masterpiece of cinema, and there's one plot twist that's kind of lame, but if you liked Predator, you'll like Predators.
Soooo happy I'm not shoved into the back seat between my two younger siblings on the twelve-hour drive to Florida right now. :D
Holy fuckshit, lady. Why would you point that out?

"I hope you have sunscreen on because you're sooooooooo pale..."

Thanks, lady. You're fat and your legs and arms sag like an eighty year old woman, which you very well could be.

Perhaps I should have listened to her, though. I have a wicked sunburn. v.v
My brother and I were discussing how a particular song of hers, like most pop songs ever written, is an arrangement of Pachelbel's Canon in D-Major.

Post 48000, btw.
o__0
Romeo and Juliet somethingorother...
"Pachelbel, Pachelbel, I'll see your ass in hell!"
Outside looks so damn awesome right now. There are clouds covering most of the sky, but closer to the horizon, it gets lighter and lighter until the blue appears. The sun is setting so that everything is cast in a yellowish glow, and the trees, the houses, and the streets are slightly illuminated. And a light rain is falling.

:3
Texting Cody.

He misses me! :D

...I've got to stop getting into these random girly moods... >.>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service