Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Slightly creeped out. My dad, brother, mom, and dog are all gone. Every light in the house is out except for mine.

Either I'm a paranoid idiot, and they told me they were leaving, or something weird is going on. O.o
Yeah, it is. They just happened to vanish simultaneously on various errands, and not one of them told me that they left. But they're all back.
Back from Predators.

Basically... if you liked Predator, you'll like this movie. (And there are a few callbacks to the original.) It's Predator, but on a jungle planet: almost everyone dies, except for a man who loses his shirt and covers himself in mud... and a woman.
I have to get up in about six hours to go to the airport, so I'm getting off now.

I'll be in Minnesota until Friday. My aunt and uncle's house is filled with computers due to my uncle's computer geeky-ness, so I'll undoubtedly be on sometime, but not nearly as frequently.

Fare thee well.
Can only be on for like a minute.

Buuut, I haven't died. :D And I stood the car ride.

I'm in like the super duper Asian part of Toronto. x.x It makes me feel awkward. I've never seen so many Asians in a loooong time. Especially not all muttering things that I only half understand.

So yeah, not dead. Pretty fun car trip, took a billion pictures, and probably take more tomorrow.
i just plugged in my computer charger whilst I was touching the metal bit that goes into the wall.

Fun stuff. My arm's tingling now.

In summary, ow.
D:
-soup-
Juice box. ^-^

Also, 'slashfic'; let's discuss.
I LOVE BOTH OF THOSE THINGS.

Just sayin'.
Not sure if anyone here is/was/still continues to follow the fic Flying and I are writing based on Too Long.

If you are, it's been greatly updated.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2824650/1/Too_Long_Too_Dangerous

*waves to everyone*
Oh God... I just finished reading the four or five chapters I missed last night! XD

*must read....*

Except it made me dream about zombies last night, too. Scary dreams. D:
XDDD

*laughs* Win.

How've you been, hon? It's been forever since I last saw you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service