Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know you don't. But they will tell you how long your ban is for if you ask.

'It' being the thing you've suggested to me previously? Or something else that I'm missing? >.>
And how do I ask? By breaking the rules and joining the site with a new account. Not that I'm above that, but it depresses me when I have to break the rules to get a bloody question answered that they should have told me in the first place.

And...sort of.

You'll see.
Aren't they aware of your MDW account? There should also be a message box when you sign in on TTS, unless they've already taken it away. Meh, just a suggestion.

Are you going to do this soon? Or are you going to wait around and find out if your account is still open?
I'll wait until I get bored. But thanks, I'll email them.
XDD The yellow wiggle is married to Dorothy the Dinosaur *amused*
xDDDDD

That show is.... Strange....
It's a show? What show?
The Wiggles. It's a little kids show. I think it's Australian, actually.

The Daycare I used to go to played one episode over and over again all day long, so all you could hear most of the day was "Fruit Salad! YUMMY YUMMY! Fruit Salad! YUMMY YUMMY!"
O.o

I like fruit salad.
XD Yeah, Australian.

They also have a song about Hot Potatoes, and their Big Red Car, and... all sorts of things *grew up with them*
Dx....

Ant bite+ Toe= Itchy, swollen toe.
DX

Sorreh. :/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service