Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been. I'm a slave.

Why, thank you!
I adored that one as well. The guy's just so wonderfully cynical and blunt. I love him.

And the girl's so retarded and spastic. It's also very quotable... "I can't believe you would lie to me. In my house. Under my roof. To my face." "That's a lot of prepositions..."
Bleh. That was my semi-annual chick flick a few years ago.

Some prat threw popcorn at me and my best friend, because in the emotional sad parts where the theatre was dead silent, e were shaking and trying /so/ hard not to laugh. Needless to say, we got out of the next chick flick. XDD
Laughing at my friend's friend. When I asked about fanfiction/deviantart, which she's been talking about lately, she said, "Oh, it's no place you'd go." ...
The hell? Does /everyone/ do NaNo?

I would have liked to, but November would have been to stressful with school, and I'm reading my ass off this summer, so I really wouldn't have been able to. v.v It sounded fun to try though...
I may have been the instigation for getting the word out on it here... sorry?

I do it every year ._. I may have to start skipping it, but yeah, it's fun as hell.
x.x November, imao, couldn't be a worse month. Teachers cramming stuff for finals, basketball, few off days than Dec. Just. . . bleh. Bad month. 'Tis why I do it on other random months. There's a NaNoWriYe, you might like. Like NaNo, only it's for the entire year. Goal is still 50k, too.
*nods* November is horrid here as well. I have exams which'll determine technically 50%, but it works out to be quite a bit more, of my final mark, a week off, where I could try and cram all 50,000 words, but... not going to happen. And then I'm going away for a week. Which is why I'm doing JulNo
And doing JulNaNo is so much fun, too. Both on break, most of the plot is sorted out. . . :D
XDD Yes. Although... the first point won't really apply rather soon, hon. Plot though, is excellent ^^
>.> Can we just keep you home another month?
v.v No, but...four more months love. And then I basically have a five month Summer...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service