Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And he's still messing with my Wii. I haven't gotten to play anything because he hacked it and it worked until today... Grrrr...
The heck?

My dad gave me something for my sore throat...whatever it was, it completely numbed the entire back of my throat and the tip of my tongue like dentist anesthesia. No clue what it is exactly but it works, I guess.
*Jealous*

When I, ah, drain, it goes down my throat rather than out my nose. I would kill for some of that stuff.
Was it like cherry spray? I hate that stuff...
No, it wasn't Vicks. It was this clear stuff with a chemical name that I didn't catch, that ran kind of like syrup.
...Why is MX down? -sigh-
I was wondering the same thing...
I'm kind of pissed when it closes itself for an hour so it can post, "New contest!" in a single space.

Seriously, the guys should speed it up. It takes what, two hours for them to change the background?
My sister does NOT look like she's turning twelve. She looks freaking fifteen. And she's taller than me, WTF.

*sigh* I need sleep, for once this week, now that it's going to be hard to sleep thanks to sore arms from tubing and OWW sunburn. >.<'

G'night.
Contemplating ways to hide my hair until it gets longer and figuring out a way to grow it faster.

So far, all I can do is massage my head a lot.

c.c Hate this hair cut.

Edit: Of course I get it on my brother's birthday. v.v
Oh, how bad can it be?

Ponytails? Buns?
It was supposed to be a trim.

The trim went from shoulder length hair, to chin length hair. And the style is totally different now (despite my parent's arguing with me that it is's the exact same. It's not. Just because the back is short and the front is long...) I was growing out my hair and now it's all ruined. x.x

I can't even pull it back and the side bangs I did a month ago look stupid now because the guy who cut my hair cut the parting part weird.

I am never ever cutting my hair with the people my parent's suggest. I don't care if they're Chinese. I WANT MY HAIR STYLIST AT THE HEAD SHOPPE. She did a lovely job and kept my hair long and pretty.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service