Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HE NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND FIX MY WII.

I haven't played Guitar Hero in weeks.

I NEED my Guitar Hero.

NOW.
Good GOD, I'm a money hoarder. >_>

It's not even funny.
I actively avoid spending money whenever I can. My parents used to joke that I should've been born during my grandparents' generation during the Great Depression.
XD

But seriously...I found that I have ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS at my friggin' house. And I have at least two thousand at my bank.

I don't know if that's a lot or not-I'm going to assume that it is for a Teenage, and yes, I'm aware that it's totally different for someone with a career-and I don't get an allowance. It's all literally from sixteen years worth of birthdays, The Annual Winter Merchandise-Off, and collected change.

Every personal item I own is either a gift or bought with a gift card. D:

I am, to say it again, a money hoarder.
Unpacking.

I'm so tan. ^-^ Ok, I'm still pale as hell, but I have mega tan lines. Which basically means I was a fucking albino before.

And my four year old nephew washed his hands with Veet this morning. v.v The car ride home smelled like hell.

And my kitty clearly missed me, she keeps rubbing my legs.

And my mom bought my favorite kind of pie from my favorite place while I was gone.

And ate it all. While I was gone. DX

And now this post is just long and rambly because I'm so happy to be home that my attention sp- OMG, my legs are so smooth because I finally shaved them today. ^-^
I give up on waiting for Guitar Hero. I'm gonna paint, I think.

HEY! I just remembered something. I started that drawing/picture/thing a long time ago that was going to have all of the active members from this site in anime style in it. Do you guys want me to finish it? So far I only have, like, two people outlined on it, and that's it. I might start over, now that I have giant paper, if you guys want me to. :D
HappyHappyHappyHappy...

I get my hair cut tomorrow. FINALLY.

It's been, like, 3 months. I'm supposed to get it cut every 6 weeks because it's so thick and blargh.

I can't wait. Plus, I'm getting that Orianthi style. It'll look like this, minus the streaks and the blonde.

Yeah. Uber-paranoid. Hopefully, Hannah is the only one who does.
Plus, I'm not pretty. And I'm self-conscious. So yeah.
Meh. I'm super-paranoid.

xD
Jessie, how many times to I have to remind you? Of course, with your no-picture rule, I have no proof, but they all know it's true.
G`night people.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service