Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

D:

I'm sorreh.
Wow, I'm sorry... That's really horrible! I hope you get the stuff back or replaced. D:
We're going to the insurance people on Monday. Hopefully, because the TV and other heavy things were left, they'll believe we arent having them on .-.
-hugs-
Good luck.
D:

Damn, burglars piss me off. Not that I've had anything big burgled, of course, but 'twas still a pain. Hope you get the stuff back.
We're going to trawl the local market for a few weeks and see if any of our stuff comes up, and alert the police if we see it...
Good idea. *nods*
D:

-Gives tea-

Balls. That must suck. People are too scared to rob our house (I asked my friends lol) they said my dog was too scary. Perhaps you should teach your dog how to terrify people and eat them?
She used to be pretty scary. She was our way of getting rid of Johovahs Witnesses: to be seen trying to hold back a big scary dog. Problem being she's now old...and probably a little deafer than she used to be x3 Knowing her she probably slept through the whole thing.

*sips tea* ^^
I'm fraking out I'm freaking out I'M FREAKING OUT.....

I'm panicking.... I just went downstairs to check on my dog 'cause she had kidney disease and I'm home alone and I found her in a room she's not usually in and I'm pretty sure she's dead and I need to get out of this house HELP ME.....

EDIT- ok, My Grandma's coming to pick me up. :'(
-hughughughughug-

8c
*hughughugalso*

='(

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service