Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*BOL*

That's great. XDDD

Sup bro?
-glomps-
I met Fishy today! :D ^^

It was lovely.

*waves to everyone*

You all should come visit me, too, now. :D
:DD

It went so much more smoothly than I'd hoped, too. That was very lovely.

*agrees on the visiting thing* You should all go visit her... This Tuesday. *nods* *will pass back through that city then*
XDD I told my parents and they thought it was the coolest thing. Then my mom scolded me for not inviting you guys over or something. So, you know, if you get lost and are in the area, you're welcome.
XDD Dude, my parents were all on about how 'nice' and 'polite' you were and how if we'd had more time there we should've gone out to dinner with you and your family...
Hey, if you want to come by or organize something, we'll be here. . . .

Love, I am polite, especially around adults.
XDD But my parents were told a very different story than yours were....

I never said you weren't. XD My family isn't terribly polite... they try, though?
XD Point taken. Next time, you just come with me for the day.

XDD They seemed relatively lovely. I expected Jimmy to be taller, you shorter and Dee and your dad looked totally different in my head. 'Tis so beyond lovely everything worked out, though.
XD Jimmy's pretty short, and, love, I'm only 5'5", I've just learned how to stand/walk to appear taller. XD
My dad normally, like, shaves and looks presentable, but he seems to believe that vacation makes it okay to look like a homeless person....

*agrees, so much so*
*getting shorter* XD

*shrugs* That's kinda how we look here, though. Laid back, and whatnot. There was one car insurance commercial that only aired here, forget who for, and it was targeting the 'socks and sandals' guy of the rainy northwest. XD

XDD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service