Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JESSIE GOT AN ADORABLE NEW HAIRCUT AND NONE OF YOU CAN SEE IT. NANER NANER.

I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS TO SEE THE CUTENESS. BE JEALOUS.
Oh, dude, I need to send you a pic of it all curly. It's ten times the epicness.
Hopefully I'll get this stupid poster done today so I can stop worrying about it. I hope I'm getting $50 for it. >.>

I'll be gone for about a week or so after today, maybe more. I'm not exactly sure... I might get to check in while I'm in Florida, but I dunno. I'm so excited to go to Harry Potter Universal.... :DDDD I'm bringing my Time-Turner. I wish it worked. >.>
..... You're... Going... To.... The... Harry Potter Theme Park?!!!!

I. Hate. You.

You better take pictures.
Oh yes, I will be taking pictures. :D
Have fun. I heard it's awesome.
Thanks! :D
Charging my headphones so I can watch House.
I'm so lovely and awkward. I asked my Youth Pastor if we had a Facebook group for our Youth group. I think he was offended, because we have one... It has no members besides the specific people in the group, and the last post (before one from today) was in 2009.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh...

And yesterday I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone when we literally went through a tunnel and I lost the call. And she logged on today when I was afk. Faaaaaaaaaaail.
I love shoes. xD
My laptop's being all screwy. v.v

Does anyone know of a free website hosting thingy that has an audio player and, if possible, a blogging thingy? Not a community, just a personal website. It'd be nice if it allowed comments too. And a short subdomain name... If possible?
Cleaning out my bookshelves.

Damn, I didn't realize I had so many books.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service