Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apparently, the name for a shade of purple paint is "Innuendo."

o.O
O.o

We do our 'O.o' emoticons backwards. I try to do a small O first and then a big one and my mind asplodes. It's like trying to fold your hands the other way.

Random nonsense is random.
I normally do it the way you do, too, but I'll change up occasionally for no reason. XD
Now I have an LG Cosmos, which is much more convenient than my last phone (especially considering that this is the first phone I've owned with a text keyboard).
:O

B-but... How did you text? O.o
Rarely...using the number pad.
It's like six degrees of separation -- you mentioned that and I remembered having to learn how to type using a bigass standard keyboard. They have number pads. My laptop does not.
Ninnnnjaaaaa Waaaaariorrrrr!
:D

I luff G4/.
Screw Weebly for making their audio players cost more. v.v

Also, does anyone know if I could use another free audio player and how to put it onto the site?

And lastly, if there was a place that I purchased a domain from, I could still use Weebly to build the actual site?

ONE LAST THING. Weevils wobble but they don't fall down. *nods*
...Playlist.com?
>.> Not what I meant. I want to download my own audio files.
My brother put more music on my iPod.

I now have another ReSpekt album, three Ben Folds albums, some Barenaked Ladies, some Norah Jones, some Zac Brown Band, more Gregory Alan Isakov, some Rufus Wainwright, Michael Buble, and Gavin DeGraw.

:DDD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service