Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O.O
*can I have him?*
My friend has a dodecagon. Takes him around twenty minutes, though, where he can do a three-by-three-by-three in under a minute.
Those things are a skill, not a gift. There's a procedure. I don't know it myself, but I know enough people who do and who have used it for Rubik's Cube puzzles.
There are several algorithms (sp?) you can use to solve them, but you can also just solve it with algebraic thinking. And if a six year old can gain some of that skill in about ten minutes, I think there's something gift-related going on there.
:DDDD

"THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS."
:DDDD
asdfghjkll

YOU BAITED ME.

-Luffs-

-Saves-

-Uses for later-

WHY DID YOU POST THIS WHEN I WASN'T ON?

-Pikachu fanatic-
In class.

I could get used to this. :)
Pissed. I hate being mad at people and not being able to tell them.

I wrote a very long rant. Then I deleted it all. v.v They're wrong, it's not a stress reliever. What would relieve my stress is being able to post the damn thing.
>.> Uhm, so, I promised myself I would show you guys this.

90PercentLuck.weebly.com

It's the website I've been working on. I'm trying to convince myself to show it to people by making it rely on voters and such. Anyways, feel free to check it out. I'm quite proud of it. ^-^

Also, I feel like I'm monopolizing this thread... You guys need to post more. XD
I already saw it and added it to my favorites.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service