Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You did? :D That makes me happy. I'm up to two people who know about it now, and plan on telling three of my RL friends (the ones who can be trusted not to let my parents know).
Bah, I can't get email updates from it.... So whenever you update you'll have to tell us on here.
'Mkay. Did you vote on the ___ Of The Week?
Yeah.
I didn't receive your vote... Unless, of course, you voted for Paramore, in which case, you've heard of Paramore?
Yes, I voted for Paramore.
:O

:O

I think the world just exploded. XD Ok, only four votes to go.
OhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygosh

Sudden major headache....

I have migraines, these things don't usually phase me.... But, oh gosh, it hurts to look at this screen because it's all bright white.... .-.
I'm seriously confused... I already have five votes for the ___ Of The Week, though I only know of two people who are aware that the site exists.

Also, my six year old nephew is getting pretty good at the three-letter-words reading. It's a far cry from say, Harry Potter, but not all of us can be freaks. *cough* TALLY *cough*
Well, not to mention that he's been in daycares all his life with foster mothers who work full-time and his original parents who were too busy beating the crap out of him to teach him that A was for 'apple'.

Also, did you see my site? We have a winner. :D
Listening to music and frantically writing. There's a contest? I must win it.
Just how sad is it that the seven year old girls at day camp are singing Ke$ha?

Also, this from the KKK website:

Our children's minds are being attacked daily in all spheres of their innocent life by anti-White and anti-Christian propaganda. By the time they reach adult hood they are an obedient slave to the ideas of race mixing, globalism, homosexuality, abortion, and dozens of Marxist based, liberal schemes meant to artificially lift non-whites to a higher level of civilization - a civilization they condemn on one hand and then beg to be a part of the next - all of this at the expense and destruction of White Christians.

Likewise non-whites who reside in America should be expected to conduct themselves according to Christian principles and must recognize that race mixing is definitely wrong and out of the question. It will be a privilege to live under the authority of a compassionate White Christian government.

Dx
Humanity is dead.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service