Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope.

I still wouldn't suggest manhandling it. You can touch it... but only for a few seconds at a time.
B-but... My science book. O.O It /lied/ to me.
Did it also tell you not to touch any part of a fire?
Nope. It was about some planet or whatever that was covered in dry ice or frozen carbon dioxide shit and how it you touched it you would get burned.
They lie.

...science is all about touching shit they tell you not to touch. To see what will happen when you do.
I just woke up. And now it's night time... Fuck.

Time zones?
Volleyball practice today. v.v I'll get to see Haley and Cheyanne play, but unless they're drastically better, our team will suck this year. And probably still get to the semis at the state tournament.

On the upside, I'm probably going to be the setter. :D
Putting my face in a mug of sbiten-with-cream.
eyyy

The concept of only traveling to preach at randoms about how your imaginary friend is teh awesomest is troubling to me. That... that's not what traveling is for.

...ahem, sorry, had to say it somewhere >.>
I really have no idea.

If I were forced at gunpoint to join some organization traveling the world and doing something, I'd pick Doctors Without Borders or a similar organization.
*Didn't understand that you were talking about religion*

*wrote a strongly worded reply about how Marlin was way better than Ni's imaginary friend could possibly be* Eh, sorry, but does your imaginary friend go to buy you Klondike bars at 2am when you have a random craving? NO, I THOUGHT NOT.
'Had'? Did he die?

Damn kids these days, throwing away old friends as soon as they're old enough to text. v.v

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service