Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XDD
@Your reply up there that I'm too lazy to actually respond to: Er, sure?
The temperature is 77. :)

Yesterday it was in the 90's, with a heat index in the 100's. Plus, it's crazy humid here. Sure, the drop caused thunderstorms, but still. :D
FFFFFFF.

No one told me Eliza Dushku was in Bring It On.

This movie isn't that crappy anymore...
I HAZ INTERNETS.

Finally.

Anyway, hi. I'm back for a little while. I'll be home in like, a week or so... But Florida is fun, and the HP theme park is epicly EPIC. I can't post any pics of the park or cool stuff I found until I get home because this isn't my computer... >.> And boy, do I have stories to tell... Oh yeah, and my FB status is real, too. XD I'll be back in a week with a novel!
Yay, stories!

*was just stalking your FB*
*nosy*
I put my Showtunes playlist on shuffle. I swear, that is the only time in my life that I will ever hear 'Omigod You Guy's followed by 'Lovely Ladies'. :D
I can't remember most of last night, but when I signed on I had quite a few tabs on Jenova's Witnesses open.

...also, The Great Train Robbery came in the mail today. yesss
*Jehovah's? Or is Google just too dumb to give me anything constructive for 'Jenova's whitnesses'?
Well, for one you misspelled 'witnesses'...

Praise Hojo :D
>.> Yeah, that was weird... I didn't do that when I Googled it though, 'cause it corrected me.
Afterword, go look up the film version starring Sean Connery. It's pretty funny.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service