Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

o.e Must... Meddle. DX
Why do you think I friended him?
*Plots out first PM*

"so i herd u got rejected. lolololol sucks 4 u :)))"
I love you too. <333
Has anyone ever noticed that macaroni and cheese is pretty much the color of sunshine?

Well, it is.

That's probably why it tastes so good.
Great, now I'm craving it like a pregnant lady. v.v
XD

So is Pikachu!

But I wouldn't try eating /him.../
Random question: If Pikachu took a bath, wouldn't it electrocute him like a toaster?

Then he could never take a bath. Or a shower, really.

So... How does he maintain his golden-yellow hair? Wouldn't it be dingy by now?
Nope.

There's only an electric charge when he wants to shock something (Ash for example) there are plenty of episodes in which Pikachu goes underwater and no electrocuting occurs. And I'm sure there's ones where he gets a bath too....

On the matter of Pikachu cleaning... I had always assumed wild Pikachus licked themselves clean. Like cats.

XDD

When we were little my sister and I agreed that Pikachu was either a very large cavity or he peed on himself to make him yellow.

The hell. I need to stop this crazy Pikachu addictions.
'Ello! :D *has internet, on yet another computer* Still can't post pics or anything yet, but when I can I'll have a huge album on Facebook, most likely.

When I have more time, I will tell in detail my stories about the epicness of the Harry Potter theme park and Warped Tour, our guardian angel wearing a Trojan condom t-shirt at Warped Tour who gave us free Monsters, our tire ripping to shreds on Alligator Alley and having to fix the mini van with shoelaces and duct tape, and much more. :D So far, it's been a very epic vacation.

Oh yeah, and I have a boyfriend now, if I haven't posted that yet, because I don't remember if I have or not... I haven't taken my ADD meds in I-don't-know-how-long so please don't expect me to remember anything <.>
He has a new car and I haven't seen it in person yet, and actually I haven't seen him since before he became my boyfriend because he kind of asked me over a text earlier this week and I still won't see him for another week. Grrr. Oh, and I also have to put together a Cheshire Cat costume for my little sister's birthday party... God I'm tired. XD

Anyway, I'm at my aunt and uncle's house and my aunt is a painter who owns a shop in the French Quarter of New Orleans and sells paintings for a couple thousand bucks each, so maybe I'll start making some money with my paintings with her help. :D

Well that was longer than I expected...
Oh yeah, I knew I'd miss something... XD
I'm going to lose ten more pounds.

Yes, I'm going to. This is my firm resolve. I will.

I give myself three days. >.>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service