Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anybody know how to hook up an RSS feed to facebook?
Most of my hair is now pink. xD

Going to the fair tomorrow.
o.O I might be going too....
Your .gif looks like The Grinch is threatening his doggie. o_o
The brown haired guy has awkward lips. It reminds me of the Grinch.
D:

That's Ron Weasley.
It doesn't look like him. D:
It's from A Very Potter Sequel. It's not Rupert Grint, who plays him in the movies.
Figuring out bus schedules and looking forward to the sweet release of sleep once I get home from the movie.
Wishing I'd hurry up and get home. >.> Might get to paint today, but that depends on whether my aunt will give me a free canvas, which I doubt. I already finished the owl I was working on, so now all I have are my sketchbooks. :/

I had a not-so-weird dream last night... it was kind of like real life, except for my weird tiny apartment thing... But anyway my first ex was sitting around all sad, which is not like him at all, and you-know-who snuck into my apartment and I was throwing stuff at him, which sounds a lot like real life, and Cody brought me balloons because apparently it was Valentine's Day. o.O Okay, so maybe it was a little weirder than I thought...
Voldemort was throwing things at you ex? O.o

Fun fact: iPhone spellcheck changes 'Voldemort' to 'goldsmith'. o_0
No, my most recent ex-boyfriend has the same name as Fate's ex-boyfriend, so we agreed that his name was hereby banished from the site. It starts with an S and ends with a T. And I was throwing things at him. XD Much like everyday real life. My other ex that I mentioned was just sulking around and had nothing to do with anything.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service