Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What the hell.

I'm reading Beatle's music with apocalyptic ideas in mind, and they make quite a bit of sense that way. D:
Dude, yes. Just the idea of having a sketch pad gets me in the mood for drawing. I end up with stick figures and tea cups, the only things I can draw really well, so I have sketch pads full of stick figures taking baths in tea, stick figures fighting a war over the castle of tea cups, stick figures hiding in a tea cup to trick the enemy (I called that one 'Trojan Tea') etc.
What was he drinking? Octopi always strike me as a martini bunch...
Keep Quiet

All the things I've sacrificed
So that I could bring You to this world
I want them to see You in me
But Your name just keeps them far from me
So I'll keep quiet
Let's hope they see I'm different

Jesus, Jesus
Why's Your name offensive?
Why are we so scared to tell this world You've saved us?
When all of the hope of the world's in Your name,
Why are we so scared to say
Oh, Jesus? Oh, Jesus.

If I avoid to speak your name
Tell me would You do the same to me?
If relevance becomes my goal
Tell me will I lose You to its hold?
But if I keep quiet
They'll never see I'm different

Jesus, Jesus
When all of the hope of the world's in Your name
Oh, Jesus? Oh, Jesus.

I'm sorry I cared about my name more than Yours.
I'm so sorry how could I hide You anymore?
But if I keep quiet
They'll never see I'm different...

Jesus, Jesus
When all of the hope of the world's in Your name
Oh, Jesus? Oh, Jesus...
Oh god I've missed so much... four chapters of Fate's fic, five of Lamp and Flying's... not to mention I haven't looked at much of my FB stuff... XD Ok, so now I need a list of stuff to do... Check FB, upload pics to FB, catch up with fics, and post stories and stuff here. I probably won't get much of it done today because my friends and I are going to Grandma's to help clean up for my sister's Alice in Wonderland birthday party Saturday. On the 9th I get to go to a Green Day concert. :D This is the most epic summer break ever. I wish it would never end...
I had the weirdest fucking dream ever.

Things in it included, but were not limited to: a presentation and song about the Wonder Pets at school one night; the school lifting up over the earth; a giant whale - baby blue and smiling, I might add - smashing through the walls and sliding out the other end (because, at this point, the school was tilted downwards in its flight across the earth's surface); my mentor/teacher/friend guy disappearing completely; warding off a giant tarantula with fuzzy things (eg. slippers, bathrobes, etc.); losing what was pretty much a toilet paper tube with the letter "Y" written on it and being scared as hell of the consequences; and finally learning that my mentor had been captured and enslaved in a mindless race of what comprised of mostly robots to serve on a planet that the school population was then expected to live on.
When we go to NYC, my sister and I are going to eat at a place called 'smac.

O.O Oh. My. God. They specialize in Mac and cheese.
S'MAC.
I'VE BEEN THERE.
:D

My dad likes to pronounce it "Ess-mack". xD
DUDE. WHAT IS THE BEST KIND?
NOT THE BUFFALO ONE.
Apparently it tastes like really grossly seasoned Doritos. xD

But there's tons of stuff to get. It's not bad either.
Lulz, the Wiggles are coming to Denver.
I am in Philadelphia. I will find you, EndOf.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service