Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You picked a shitty time of year for it. I'm not there.

Come back again sometime September or later, when I'm actually in town. I'm out in the suburbs during the summer, as in Montgomery County.
Psh! You're so egotistical. I didn't come to Philly for you, sweetie.
I'm here for Will Smith, but damn it he's in Bel-Air.
Well, I knew that, but I was hoping to run into at least one of you people in my lifetime before this group dissolves.

While you're there though, I highly recommend the museums. The Franklin Institute, Academy of Natural Sciences, the Art Museum, and the Constitution Center are all worth your time. The actual landmarks, like City Hall and The Liberty Bell are not.
And, like, the cheesesteaks, right? Is that one word? Hyphenated? And what the hell is a cheese-steak anyways?
I wouldn't know, I've never had a cheesesteak... or a cheeseburger for that matter.
But I highly reccomend a Philly soft pretzel. Those things are awesome regardless.

NOTE: If you're ordering a cheesesteak in Philadeliphia and someone asks you "With or without" they mean onions.
They're all fucking closed on fucking Mondays. I'm leaving tomorrow.
Wait, you're saying you actually would have agreed to meet me? Ossim.
Wherever Meep is, I want him to know he's a hilarious son of a bitch.
I wonder if it has anythig to do with his relationship fail... *snickers*
Where you there when Nathan did this (a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away)?
What did I do?
When you tried to leave that one time...you put up a thread and a few hundred people came to try and dissuade you.
Whoa that was a long time ago ._.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service