Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its too bad my computer's all screwed up, it would have been lovely to be able to bore you with what a shitty day I had. >.>

I've also decided that it's no longer my duty to hold the family together. If my parents separate, so be it. I have schoolwork to do in the evenings so I can get good grades so I can GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I do not have time to organize quality time between my parents and various siblings. I will worry about me and me only. Take that, bitches. >:D
Aw. Sucks about your day. Have some chocolate.

No, it's not your job to do that. Just don't feel bad about the whole mess, because it's not your problem, even if you do have to deal with some of the consequences.

Sometimes I'm glad I only talk to my parents once a week and my brother...well, almost never.
Man, iPad forumgoing r teh sux. Also, my cousins are ignorant to the point of offense. That is all.
Having fun with Cleverbot. :D
Swearing at my computer, Flash, and iTunes.

iTunes uninstalled itself.

Flash and Chrome are having some kind of dyspeptic episode.

Zack is doing just fine otherwise. Fucker.
Reading a book that mentions American Gods, but not GO. >_> Idiot author doesn't know a thing.

On a completely unrelated matter, I wonder vaguely if asexuals will ever stand up for there rights.
A book that mentions it? Is it about Gaiman?

...Those rights being...?
No, it's about a comic book nerd. Who reads Gaiman. Not that good a book, to be honest, but you'd think it'd mention it. I'm biased, but meh.

Reduced taxes, the abolishment of the, "Gay Straight Alliance," and the acceptance of asexuals into society.
Gay Straight Alliance is a catchy name, nothing more. >.> It might depend on the GSA, but mine didn't give two fucks about orientation. We were basically free food and come hang with a bunch of shy non-straight kids.

...tell no one.
My school had a GSA the year before I started junior high. It had two members and the school abolished it the year after.

Yeah.

Also in my school GSA to them is merely Non-Straight People Go Here. The straight part is non-existent. You're in it? You're gay. Ignorance. My school has shit loads.
Dude. My GSA had one bi chick and the rest of us were straight. XD Then again, by the end of the year we had four regular members and it became "Carina works at Dominoes so meet for pizza in room 24 every Wednesday." But yeah.
Your GSA sounds wonderful.

Better than ours.

Can I join? But I don't like pizza...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service