Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck...?
Found out that we might spend a couple of days in December in Florida.

I've never been to Florida.

:D
Sanibel Island
Pondering.

My parents bought a camper so we can live in it.

For anyone who has been camping... Do camp ground have internet?
Not sure. The last two campgrounds I was at might have had a central house that had Wi-fi, but I don't think that it was over the entire site.
:|

Damn.

Well I'm hopeful it might.

Or I'm going to die. Slowly.
XD *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

A good share of the campground's I've been to don't have anything more technologically sophisticated than a lightbulb for the bathrooms...when there are bathrooms. Unless you're in the lodge (and even then, I'm doubtful) there won't be wi-fi.

(Besides, think this through. To have wi-fi, you need a wi-fi transmitter within, say, two hundred feet of you. The park Rangers aren't going to go plant wi-fi transmitters every two hundred feet in a campground; that's completely counter-intuitive to you being at the park.)

And for clarification, the last park I was at (Shenandoah Ntl. Park) had no cell phone coverage either, unless you got to the top of a mountain.
Oy...just got this from "SWEETN'SOUR"

"I KNOW U ALL R ALL TIRED OF GETTING THESE MESSAGES BUT I HAVE JUST ONE THING TO SAY BEFORE WE STOP.... WAT IF MEEP DOSENT COME BACK I MEAN WE'LL GET OVER HIM RIGHT? I MEAN REMEMBER Nathan_p been a while since you've heard about him huh? but if meep does come back do what you have to do! If you want to get revenge on him go ahead if u dont then dont its your life that is all no more reply all messages now please!!!!"

Any opinions on an appropriate course of action?
>.> I dislike this chick.

I do have to point out that it took two messages just for you and Apocrophyl to agree that we should stop replying.
Spam her. Spam her long, and spam her hard.
I don't think she would get it.

"omg 42 new mesages i mst be rly populer lol omg there al frm endof omg hes the king of randumlnd i mst b super cul lol yayyyyyyyy"
I suggest crazy looking Pokemon pictures.

Like the ones attached.

And this: http://stytches.wikidot.com/local--files/blog:6/pikachu-vagina.jpg
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service