Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*still hold 300+ out of 2000+* >.<"

TKAM is actually good. XD
My parents are watching Tommy Boy...

"Fat guy in a little coat! Fat guy in a li-ittle co-oat!"
Experienced the joys of vacuuming my mother's car - the same car that my large yellow lab travels in. x.x

But she is driving to the bookstore and getting me a book I need while I'm away tomorrow and Sunday. So yay. ^_^
Today I spent all day cleaning.

Like all day. The last hour was spent yelling at my sister. I have issues okay? She isn't very good at cleaning...

Tomorrow we leave the hotel and live in a camp ground that costs $35 a day. Luckily for me it has Wi-Fi. It seems my parents are equally as dependent on the internet as I am.

I will be sleeping in the sofa of our camper.

I'm sure at my new school, kids will be fascinated by how I spent my summer. In fact I'm sure all my friends will to.

And god dammit, by September we BETTER have found a house. I NEED to go to school.
I'm going to my grandparents for a week. Yaayy...

Not only does this mean that I will have to deal with that evil devil-dog for a whole seven days, but I will have little to no computer access for a week, either.

Plus, my Grandma keeps getting me all these singing gigs. I'm not complaining about the gigs, but she keeps signing me up for stuff, then asking me later if I want to do it. >.<

I have to pick a song to sing and play at an open-mic night, sing the National Anthem at a Baseball game, and I have to sing a song for Church. I don't even know when all this stuff is happening, other then the Church one, but I don't even know what song I'm supposed to sing for that yet. I know it's between I Believe In Love and I Don't Regret, both by BarlowGirl, but still.
After extensive research and some firsthand experience, I have come to my conclusion: Girls is weird.
But worth it as all hell.
Wurd.
Care to elaborate?
XD Good enough, and I agree with every word of it.
Dr. Franklin's Island by Ann Halam
It's by Ann Halam? *loved/s Siberia*

*makes note to add it to list*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service