Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Omfg. Srsly, it is a crime to be single in this town.

I want to focus on getting into NCSSM for now, is that so hard to imagine? Plus, boys are confusing.

Of course that's so hypocritical because I've been spending shitloads of time deciding what songs to cover for my website. And what the hell, every Joe Shmoe gets indexed by Google but not me? Fuck thiiiiiiis...
Dude, I can, uh... give you some Google AdWords money if you want it >.>

It is indexed by Google, I'll bet. No one links to it, though, and that's why it doesn't show on Google.
I can't take your money... Plus, it's not that big of a deal and if it does ever show up, I'll be in deep shit if one of my siblings find it.

Oh... That would make sense.
I got it free for subscribing to Wired, and I don't have any use for it.
Hmm... That's really nice, thanks. I should probably do some sorting with my family first though...
So, imma failure. You know that fic Emily and I've been working on? Yeah? I've forgotten to update it. . . for nearly 2wks, now. So, big update if anyone still reads it. XD >.>

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2824650/41/Too_Long_Too_Dangerous
I'm about to say something I haven't ever said on this site.

Workin' on a fic.
My older brother is full of shit.

1st: He says he's going to a snare drum sectional
2nd: He's going to a party
3rd: The host is his sort-of-girlfriend
4th: He still says he's supposed to be at the sectional, even though A) not all the snares were there and B) it wasn't just snares
5th: Right on his facebook is the status 'gonna have fun at ****'s party tonight!!!'

It's kinda funny because he's arguing with my Aunt on the phone (my parents are out of town), saying "I don't understand why I'm not there right now."

What's even funnier is that this is the second time in a week he's lied about sectionals. Last time he missed curfew by 2 hours without calling anyone.
Air racing. <3
Leaving for my Grandparents in about an hour. I'll be here for a few minutes at least, but I don't know when I'll be on next.

Au revoir, mes amis!
My computer is alive again, even though the cord is broken... I guess it's ok to have a hacker around sometimes... even though I still have to hold the cord in with one hand and type with the other, which makes it take a really long time XD
Which means I can finally upload pictures of the HP theme park to FB! :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service