Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you think about it, every time I've ever made a fool of myself here was after attempting cognitive function after 10:30 pm. O.o

I've come to the conclusion that while I fall asleep at a decent hour, my fingers stay awake, wreaking havoc on my Internet life. I bet I'm not even typing this. O.o
Making chicken and veggie stoup. With no recipe.

...This will be interesting.
Not freezing to death anymore but waiting for my sister to hurry up and take a shower because I feel totally gross and I'm soaking wet and it's just nasty D:

Oh my god that was the best concert ever though. Even though we got rear-ended on the way there, causing our van to be totaled and us to get there an hour or so late.

We missed AFI but holy shit Green Day was amazing.

In one song, Billie had a hat that looked like a gray and black mad hatter's hat with Jack Skellington on it that he doodled on, a lot.

At the end he threw this awesome hat into the crowd.
Guess who has the hat now (along with a t-shirt he shot out of a cannon)?

:DDDD YEEEEEK!!! Here's the top of it.

:D EBAY ITTTT
My sister would never ever let us do that...
O.O

*worships* It's not fair... I never catch anything they throw out at concerts. Though that might have a bit to do with the fact that I'm about a foot shorter than most people there... >.>
As am I. But my mom is badass. XD I think she snatched both of those from people around us. The hat also may have lost us a twenty... >.>
Whoa. o.o So you didn't actually catch it... I was thinking that you were a freakishly lucky twit.
XD Nope, it took some effort and bribing.
Going through the steps to pay for this site. Woo.
Thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service