Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^This.
I am... Camping. Sort of. Technically I'm living an old RV that's generator is crap.

These past few days we've been camping out at Wal-Mart and I've been living off my phone. >.> Poor Zookie. I am so glad to be able to use my laptop. :D

What "camping" has taught me:
I hate bugs.
I adore running water.
I adore indoor plumbing.
I adore Wal-Mart.
And I really believe this campground is sent from God.
Water (whether warm or cold) is a pleasure.
Also the Mr. Lube in Sudbury is a wonderful, wonderful place.

If I have to live like this during school, I'm going to die.
I'm sorreh? Where are you? Canada, I presume? Damn... You need to come camp in North Carolina.

Pardon me for being retarded, but it sounds nice. I mean, I love staying on my dad's sailboat which is more or less the size of an RV except for how it's shaped... Like a boat. I can't imagine staying on it for too long though, the 'vacation' mentality would wear off. v.v
That's not a nice word.
Yuss, I'm sorry. I forgot. v.v
North Carolina? :D Yes, and then you could visit Carowinds in Charlotte! Epic roller coasters await!
XD It's okay. And yes, Northern Ontario to be exact... Being eaten alive by bugs. XDD Don't have passports but I'm sure it'd be lovely.

Oh well not for me. I like having... well living in a house in the city with internet. I dislike not sleeping in my own house. So this isn't exactly my description of delightful. My dad seems to be having a ball.

Right up until we accidentally released the black water instead of the grey water... At the camp ground.

The owners are going to kill us...
I've come to the conclusion that my brother is freaking awesome.

'Tis a shame that he hates me... v.v

Oh, and there are these two kids named Abe and Vera. They are siblings. And 'be' looks a lot like 'loe' so basically their names are Aloe and Vera.

Which is AWESOME.

And He is uncovered to be even more of an asswhole as I continue to facebook stalk him. Which I should really stop doing if I want any kind of closure...

Oh, and one of the girls on my volleyball team has a really hot brother. Lols, coach yelled at us for wearing make up and stuff to practice. After five suicides we had sweated it off anyways... Very embarrassing.

And none of that is what I am doing right now, just a random update about my life.
Feeling super happy. :D Cody's fault.

Ugh, I need sleep... My neck still hurts from whiplash from the wreck... And I have to get up early in the morning. D:
Saw a license plate today with the number 069 - SHH. I was amused. >.>
The freshman bass drummer told me that I remind him of the lesbian from "Fired Up".

Marching band has officially begun.
Well, I cried for the first time in a looooong time. My dog died at the vet's this morning. She was only four. It was supposed to be a routine surgery, and she came out fine, but they decided to keep her on painkillers for a while afterwards, and something happened.

FUCK.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service