Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Back from taking my two nephews to the beach. What a lovely day. ^.^

I'll assume that if anyhing huge happened while I was gone that I can't see here *cough* (Korinna) *cough*, you guys will fill me in on it.

I desperately wish my hair could be straightened. *sigh* v.v
I was intending to be productive this weekend.... nope.
I dun wanna go to school tomorrow... D:
GRRRRR. D:
Arr, fuck yer XD

Starting tomorrow -- the latest in the year I've ever started school.

...but it's only one class, from 13:00 to 15:45.
Me too.
Except I have bandcamp from the 21st to the 29th, so I really only have one week of summer left. :/
I'm glad I quit band >.> All my friends had band camp for the past week. Although, pit does sound like a lot more fun than marching...
This one time, at band camp...
Ah yes, I was there once... >.> XD

The ride on the short bus to the AP class for third period is much more fun though XD
Same.

I think.

I'm not really sure.

I think I should go remind my parents how important high school is. And how it can greatly affect your chances in university. And that I can't just skip tenth grade because it'd be convenient for them...
XDD My parents have a hard time remembering that too. *missed the month and a half before finals last year* *got back with only few days to catch up/study* *failed* v.v *might be expected to do the same again this year* >.>
XDD Your parents are so lovely... O.o But don't your friends ask, "Where were you?!" Mine do. Flip shits when I'm not there. Apparently things don't make sense... I suspect they were just annoyed they couldn't copy off my work.

It's not that they forget. (They like reminding us a month prior to school begins that school is starting soon and we should sleep early and study...) It's well, we need a place to actually go to school. Sadly for me, the campground I'm staying at doesn't have a school.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service