Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Perving on old dresses, hats, etc.

There's nothing to make you feel broke quite like gorgeous old dresses :<

...I think at some point I'll wind up treating myself to a nice cameo bracelet or necklace, just to satisfy my hardon for 1890s fashion n_n
Yay, finally made it through all the stuff I missed...

Now I get to do it over again on MDW.... Fuuunnn...

And my cousin's friend took my AF book... :(

I get to go to my first ever waterpark, Wet-and-Wild, on the 24th with my best friend! Soo excited..

And who is this "scary" Korina chick?
I don't know why you always go through the emails, I just skim over the few pages of WAYDRN that I missed and be done with it.

Especially on MDW. Gawd, the place is a zoo. And very few people say anything remotely important. But hey, I suppose my laziness is not something to brag about... More power to ya'.

AF?

Ohhh, fun. :D

You don't want to know. >>
I don't read the emails, I read the pages. But deleting the emails.... That takes a while.

I don't like having to ask what happened when I was gone, when it's right there. It annoys me when people do that.

Artemis Fowl. The NEW one.

I know, right?

Yeah, I probably don't.
I am freezing.

That's not right.

WHY IS IT 14 C OUT AND RAINING?

>.>
XD I thought 14 C wasn't cold? It was /perfect/ weather.

*offers tea* *understands though* It's pretty much the same here v.v
But you're weird and like that weather... right?
@Emily: It isn't. If I'm wearing jeans and proper shoes and a sweater that isn't this one. And it wasn't raining and it wasn't so freaking windy and if it was sunny. Added all of those together along with this god damned RV that only heats half of it, IT IS EFFING COLD. >.>

@Fishy: Yes. During right conditions (see above). Now it's cold. Also, this is summer. My body is still in, "OMG DOOM WEATHER" mode. And I think I contracted a cold from last night when we left the windows open...
Same. I'm sick too. >.> But I like sleeping with my windows opened unless it's really super-super-cold. Which it isn't. It's like 86F, so, not particularly cold.
>.> Being sick is crap. And we're screwed if I really am sick. Once one person is, EVERYONE will be. I always sleep with my window open, even in winter (unless my sister closes it..) It's just this damned RV is hell. And so freaking cold.

O.o 86 F is waaaarrrrmmmm. Death and doom weather.
I sometimes sleep with my window open in Winter. The cold wakes me up in the middle of the night, so then I can't go back to sleep, but it's too cold to get up/move to close it... So, yeah, I try not to do that.

XDDD Nah. It should be warmer, it's August...
XDDD Nothing wakes me in my sleep. Kicked me in the face? Okay, sure whatever. Asides from shaking me and tickling. Tickling is dangerous though... And the cold wind feels so nice. :D

Ditto for here. The day I cam it was 35 C (like 95 F I believe). And then it was 14 C (57 F). So my body is confused. And my god, that is disgustingly warm.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service