Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD I only wake up to subtle things. I can sleep through loud noises, but wake up when somebody's trying to be sneaky/quiet and failing at it, or when it gets too cold.

XDDD
95F is lovely.
I saw 100 today. >.>
How're you cold with that? *so beyond jealous* x.x
That's what it's been here for the past two or three months. >.>

Then I got to Mom's school which has super air conditioning. She was still hot and I was wearing a jacket. XD
The frig.

Right now it's 9 C. The only place colder is Iqaluit at 7 C which is in the arctic circle.

Well I don't know exactly. Normally at this weather I'd be dancing and throwing a party but I just think it's cold. I think I need time to adjust. -Used to wear flats when it snowed- It's less cold than it was earlier today, so maybe the adjusting is going well?

Also, I can see my breath outside and the public bathrooms provided are warmer than the RV I'm living in.
Singing to my girlfriend on the phone, life is good.
You should auto-tune yourself one of these days.
I would find it mucho-hilarioso.

PS- so u liek mi spenesh?
No I hate it.

Reading a ghost / creepy story thread.

y i do this to myself
So not ready for school tomorrow. Excited, but not half as mentally prepared as I feel like I should be. x.x
Uh, updated some stuff on ffn..

holyjesusgod now I remember why I stopped posting stuff. The format of the author bit is Startrek-like in it's convolutedness and sheer number of buttons to press.

I should do some biochem reading, but it's all about diabetes, and I've done diabetes to death probably of kidney failure or being squashed by a car cuz you got cataracts .
*twitch*

Thought I lost my bus pass and shirt. Found both after making myself feel retarded being unable to find them.

At least I won't be topless when I get to class...
"Hello?"
"Hi, this is Mike from The Dog Grooming Shop in Roseville."
"I'm sorry, what'd you say?"
"The Dog Grooming Shop, in Roseville. Are your parents around?"
"No, sorry... can I ask why you're calling?"
"I'm calling about your appointment tomorrow for your dog, Chico."
"I don't have a dog."
"Uh... well do your parents have a dog?"
"No... I think you have the wrong number."
"Are you sure you don't have a dog? His name is Chico."
"I'm positive. I don't have a dog. If I had a dog, his name would not be Chico."
"Uh.... *click*"

And, dude, you make appointments to get your dog groomed in the rich part of town? Whyyy?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service