Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, err, no it isn't really... Oh dear. There's nothing you can do?
Nope. You can't swap classes after like.... February, so, a little bit late. But, eh, no matter how crappy my score is, it'll add a little to the overall result, so *shrugs*
Dude.

Did I ever tell you my school's graduation percentage?

4/10 will not graduate.

Also I live in literally the middle of shit nowhere in CANADA. My schooling is horrid. And I go to one of the worse schools.

So when I'm smart in my class, it's barely average in actually decent provinces with good schooling. In other words...

I'm going to be failing. :D Except in things you can bullshit.

So when you feel terrible and stupid We're like the same age right? Somewhere around there? you can be like, "Well. At least I know this and Xuut doesn't! :D."

I still don't know how to solve double variable equations. Single ones I do just fine on though. -Loves Algebra-
XD You aren't any behind the average public schooled kid here. *lives in terrible schooling district*

Ah, wait, that came out wrong...

4/10? Whoa. :O
Really? That makes me feel special. XDDD

XDD It's okay, I'll take it as a compliment. Which I think it is...

Yep. Worst school in the city. And the other the one right beside us. And I'm pretty sure in like, all of the Martimes (I think I spelled that wrong...). XDD
It is. XD
I don't get it... maybe I just don't know the song.

Anyhow, it reminded me of this group:
Sorted major cast members into archetypes. Still have to update my reference pictures and write an essay about how I spent Sunday creeping on children.

...*shoots self in face*
After two weeks of working on the essay, I am now able to resume progress on Proven Guilty.

:DDD
I hit the Wiki summary for that and was severely confused when I started reading things about "Crane" and "Scarecrow".

Oh, context is a wonderful thing, but for a moment there...
Feeling violated.

My parents used my laptop yesterday and they went here. And used it to look for a store on Google...

And tomorrow is my first day at school. Hopefully I won't get lost or feel like a complete idiot. And hopefully I won't get gawked at or made fun of.

We get a welcome BBQ. :D Only I hate BBQs....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service