Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...Well, yesh. I know. That scene was beyond fucking epic. I'm just snarky for the hell of it. Dx
It went beyond beyond fucking epic.

It was the single most awesome thing to ever be imprinted on a page, possibly excluding Good Omens (of course) and the entirety of Changes, his latest book. Which is epic from start to end, though incredibly depressing.
Epic, yet depressing? Damn it, I need to finish. Dx
Actually, the whole, "Epic, but depressing," thing can be applied to most of his later books. The fact that he's going to be writing nine or so more like it, including three apocalyptic books, helps not a single bit.

It's just a matter of figuring out who will die, lose their sanity, become crippled, or sink into mindless depression. At this point, I've come to the following dilemna.

"Is it worth the zombified, polka powered, noble demon possessed, distilled, 100% per awesomeness from page to page in exchange for getting my heart crushed?

My guess is that it's going to end with everyone dead.

Just my three cents.
Unfortunately, Duke Till Dawn has not yet been printed, so I have to concede that you're right about awesomest thing on a page.
Yes, it is definitely worth it. Though I might change my mind when I actually come to it.

...Doesn't sound unlikely.

*anxious*

D:
Might progress to first kiss on Friday. Not sure how I feel about it, I know it's happening sometime (so I'm not more excited), but I'm not sure when it's rushed/late, etc...
:DDD

Good luck.
Good luck. From experience, may I recommend:
1) No tongue (at least not the first time).
2) Your lips should be fairly dry.
3) No pungent foods beforehand, unless it's minty. Your mouth should also be completely empty (this includes saliva), on the off-chance that it progresses to tongue.
4) Since you're the girl here, keep in mind that you are in control of policy. If you don't like the speed you're going at, the decision to stop, as well as the action, must come from you.
4) Why? I mean, I understand that if a girl wants to stop, by all means she should stop or slow it down or whatever. But, it's just as within the rights of the guy to adjust the speed to something they're more comfortable with. Also, I've noticed that the guy is more frequently the controlling party. Also, Devil's is very unlikely to be the girl in that situation....
4) Wait, what? Partrk's a girl now?

Lulz.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service