Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

<3

MR/Twilight can suck mah balls. (No one ever goes for the scientist matchup anyway.) However. Terminator / MR could be pulled off... albeit, so can a lot of sf crosses to MR if they're not just "character A meets B, what happens?" -- more like "shit, conflicting plotlines *explosion*"
^win.
JOHN GREEN!

Truthfully, I've never read any of his books, but the nerd fighters are kick-ass.
Just read through my third-and-fourth-grade personal diary. I used apostrophes and commas in their proper places, used the correct form of "there" each time, used the words "stifling", "replenish", and "minuscule", and spelled "accidentally" correctly. When I was seven. How the hell do people still manage to screw this stuff up on a regular basis?
Let's face it, Contra, you're smarter than ninety percent of the population.

Actually, scratch that.

Rocks are smarter than ninety percent of the population.
That's so unbelievably depressing, though.
Hey, think of it this way.

You can walk all over those idiots.
...I'm not sure that's comforting.

It's basic grammar, damn it.
It sure comforts me...

And let's face it. Half of them spell it, "Grammer."
Well, it could be nice in terms of getting into a nice school, etc., but if all my graduating class turns out to be is a bunch of wealthy morons, it's not going to be great for the world.

True. XD
Replying to a letter that was sent to me in November of last year, which was only recently uncovered.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service