Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know that the Human-Avian Project website originally had some anatomic schematics on it. Knowing you, you probably have a private library stocked away, but if you need any sketches or inspiration, they're all there.

Wait, what SOF bonus materials?
They used to be on the maximumride.com site, but they've been gone a long time. With one edition of the SOF paperback they came with. Basically it's some memos and newspaper articles on some of our friends at Itexicon, including a pretty nice image I can use to make Itex stationary fakes.

And my Google-Fu is failing, so would you mind shooting me a link?
Come to think of it, they may have been in my hardback edition...but I wouldn't know, I left my MR library at home.

Oh? Does Itex have an official logo?
They weren't, I think... I had a first edition >.>;;

Yeah, the Itexicon Worldwide logo is used a few times in the bonus material.
*interrupting*

If you can wait until tomorrow, I believe I should be able to scan that lot.
@Lamp: I'm actually heading off for the night, so I can wait. Not sure about Nathan.
That would be fabulous if you could, and I'd be in your debt (I used to have scans and transcripts of all of it, but lost 'em).

...I'm just staying up to hammer out drafts of some emails and scribble on the sketch. I won't be scanning until tomorrow evening at the earliest >.>
....I freaking love you guys. XD I'd lost interest in that site for a while, but this ought to be fun to watch.
The mods kinda secrewed themselves over. We used to be attached to the site. It was a home-of-a-kind, and we loved it. We owned the place before the Mods showed up.

Then most of the interesting people all got banned and the site descended into the current mass-produced-dregs depressingness, and all we want to do is kill it. Kill it with fire. ....After trollin' a bit.

But honestly. What did they expect would happen? Don't fuck with anonymous and all that razz.
XD *very much likes the sound of all of this* *can't wait to see what happens*
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap100426.html

The head is starting to creep me out.
Woke up this morning, had a nice normal breakfast, came upstairs... saw my computer... "Oh fuck, what have I done" XD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service