Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooh, I like that idea.

I have another huge file downloading at the moment, but as soon as I can I'll have a look.
*Moved to end of thread*
Mine too. x.x I've given up several times while trying to get rid of some of it. v.v I'm a packrat.
Scans.

I thought there was more in the bonus materials. >.<' I got the pictures from TAE, the extras I have in SOF are just basically Fang/Max talking. Really, it's nothing that good, though. Maybe if someone has a newer edition, they'd have more.

It'd prolly be better to just look up old stuff on the blog and whatnot.
Attachments:
The blog started 404ing interesting images looooong ago (I've been after one scan for years, for instance, because I didn't save it when the image actually showed up), and the most interesting images were only ever on a splash page to maximumride.com and then in a newer paperback edition of SOF.

...there's "sad nerd", and then there's me :(
Really? XD *hasn't checked it* *just saw the old posts still existed*
Aye, they exist, but the pictures never load...
I know what you mean. There was a picture of Fang's back and the wing attachment arrangements that I'd give part of an arm to get a hold of.
I'm after a few they used in a blog post about ter Borcht.

They called him the soup doctor.

That one was pretty ace too :< Oh god internet why do you betray us.
Got a 98 on my paper for American Lit. :DDDDDDD
Nathan, here's a JPG version:
(Please pardon the cursor in front of the line, this would naturally be edited out in a good copy).

...I would choose a font like Courier New for the majority of the text, but otherwise it sounds good to me. Signatures are pretty easy to fake -- in this case I would print what you have, sign the printout with a scribble with an O-shape at the beginning and a W-shape in the middle (something that looks vaguely like Anne Walker), and take a picture of / scan the signed version.

As for scans, I'll have mine in just a moment...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service