Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We're doing quantum mechanics stuff in Chem?

x.x
Quantum mechanics... fuuuuuck thaaaat.
'S pretty much awful.
Lucky, the shit we're doing in make up chem, so boring. Learned it four years ago.

I hate mis-coded courses.
You're taking a course entitled "Make-Up Chemistry"?

>.> Why?
Because you're supposed to have done advanced Physical Science to do Intro College Chem, and I did it, but the course had the same code as the regular on my transcript.
Oh, well that sucks. D:
It does, and next semester I have to do bridging physics, since my average was 79% and you need an 80% or higher, *sigh* at least Dawson weren't so bitchy.
You missed cutoff by a percentage point? Aw, man. D:
Damn labs, brought me down a bit.
But...

I love quatum mechanics.

I was sorely disappointed when my teacher said, "Atoms are the smallest the world will ever get."

I try to refrain from correcting the teacher anymore, when I do I have to explain why I'm right and then I loose most of my classmates from babbling.
Writing a paper describing my mother's personal world view.

It's harder than I thought to write about loving God with all your heart when I don't love him. Or like him. Or even think he's moderately cool.

My real worldview:
I believe that God sent his son to die for our sins because quite frankly evolution seems a bit far fetched to me. God gave me an easy route to Heaven which was pretty stupid on his part because I can sin all I want and all I have to do is believe and then I get to walk on golden roads and all of this other shit? I suppose you could call me an absurdist because I don't really care that much. But really, as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to wear V-neck sweaters and shorts that show portions of my thigh and conservative Christian mothers can go fuck themselves.

Though I'm not sure how well that would go over...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service