Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...I just felt the most fucking fantastic I have felt since the beginning of the (calendar) year. Driving home from the Rockies' awesome victory, windows down on the highway, radio blaring, in my best friend's brother's truck with her, her brother, and her sister. There are no words to describe that drive.
WTF? You live in Colorado? I love the Rockies!
I do indeed. ^_^
Awesome. Our state is sexiest.
Just saw Resident Evil: Afterlife.

It was fun... it didn't do much to forward the plot though and brought up a few question marks. It was a typical action movie pattern: blow things up, move, blow things up, move, rinse and repeat.
See, and I thought: oh god, not another Resident Evil abortion... except this one is in the Matrix. Yay.

...yeah, I won't be seeing that movie. I like bad action movies, but that one looks like a waste of time.
You can only go so far sometimes. When you shoot them in the arm and they still get up it's cool. When you shoot them in the head and they get up it's terrifying. When you blow chunks off their head off and they start to get up, so you riddle them with bullets until your clip is completely empty, and then they still get up, you begin to look at them funny.

Guess which fascinating experience I got to view?

EDIT: I suppose they should have dumped said character into a vat of molten metal. That was the only thing that worked with the last character in cinema that could do that.
Ahahaha!
House premier's tonight! *Super excited*

EDIT: Nevermind.

Mislead by the internet.
Has anyone here read Neuromancer? If so, reviews?
NO DON'T

YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR

Perhaps some of it was more me at the time, but I hated that book. If you have to read cyberpunk, go whole-hog and read Snow Crash.

Neuromancer... I remember some interesting parts, but mostly I remember it being boring and incoherent. Don't.
Ha, m'kay. Have you read Doomsday Book, I, Robot, or The Accidental Time Machine?

Edit: or Hyperion?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service