Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhh. >.<

Just got invited to go to homecoming with a group I haven't spent much time with this year. I like most of the people in the group to a certain extent, as they're all nice people, but I don't have much in common with any of them.

On the other hand, I don't want to say no, as I'm not sure about my inclusion in the other group that had off-handedly asked me to go with them.

Gah, and I only half want to go to homecoming anyway. And it's next weekend, and I don't have a dress (yet).

Fuckkk.
Watching Bondi Rescue reruns. Imagining what would happen if this program was american-run. The voiceovers would be terrible.
I really need to get my laptop fixed. My story has to be finished by the end of this year. >.br />
*is sad*
D":
Today, so far, I've already washed a ton of dishes and taken a shower, and now I need to do Bio homework... pretty productive day, for the most part... Then if I get done I'm starting my drawing of my favorite local band in anime. :D
Turned on the radio to Lady Gaga, about had a heart attack. Wasn't expecting 'Bad Romance'...
Everything is so lovely today. ^.^

Except for the fact that I think my internetting facebook account was deleted. v.v Most likely my mother wouldn't notice if I friended you guys on my real one though...
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus radio on Pandora is epic win. I've only had to skip three songs in three days. :D

I've finally finished my Bio homework, and now I can get to work on my random artwork! Yay!
I can only imagine. *Goes to make a station of them*
Throat hurts like fuck.

Goddammit.
Man vs. WIld is a beautiful thing.
Survivor Man > Man vs. Wild
Holy hell, yes!!!

Haven't seen you in a while. How are ya?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service