Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And it's really that awful?

I haven't bothered reading anything of Patterson's other than MR.
DO NOT TOUCH THAT CRAP CONTRA.

BAD FOR YOUR MIND.

SRSLY.

READ THOSE REVIEWS.

Don't fall for the trojan horse man. It's not even that pretty looking.
XD I did, they made me laugh.

I have OHSOMUCH more to read anyway.
Yes, it was seriously that goddamn bad.

The Internet doesn't seem to have the review anymore, which is a pity. Kind of.

If you want to look for it yourself, it would've been written in July 2008, I was under the same username nathan_p or possibly nathan-p, it was on the maximumride.co.uk forums which had an outrageously weird URL starting in rhgdigital.co.uk or similar, aaaand that is about it. Go nuts. I doubt you can find it.
Yeah, I can't find it.
Which is a shame.

In essence, Daniel is an unrealistic Gary Stu, there are elephants for no reason, and he has a goddamned power level. Stated in the narrative. "His power level was over [some number]." Something like that. I think I got rid of my copy long ago (it was a birthday gift after I'd borrowed the book from the library and discovered the horror -- the look on my face on unwrapping that piece of shit must have been great).
I love Snickers bars!
Mars is better.
x.x Two weeks of holidays and it looks like I've got a total of about four days not doing revision lectures and things, in which to complete the mammoth amount of homework I've been given. Yaaaay, holidays >.>
Omigod. It's like she knew that today was the one day I couldn't be sick. Absolutely COULD NOT.

All those days of yelling at me and accusing me of over-dramatizing a fever of 104.3 and now I have to stay home? Whaaaaat?
Somehow I don't think for my English assignment my morale should be, "Bullshit your way through life."

Even if that's something I've been doing for a looong time.

I still wanna ask though.
That's what my last English teacher told us to do, pretty much...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service