Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is for your book, right?
Guilty as charged.
Is it possible to write an essay in 30 minutes?

let's find out
Well. 30 minutes topless while my shirt's in the dryer...

I am very glad, now, that I took AP classes (especially since I have a 75 minute test next week that is mostly writing, with two essays possibly). My speedwriting skills are ace for essays... and apparently the essays I produce are up to snuff. Aw yee.

I even got to cite Sherlock Holmes \o/
Sort of. Depends on how well you know the topic, and how well you write/type.
It was on a natural experiment we did, so literally all we had to do was go 'I did this, results were Y, I conclude X'. I love writing in social science classes. So easy.

I write... pretty well speedily, according to my AP exam results (and teachers, and professors so far). I type about, ooh... 80 wpm, zero typos.
Installing Backyard Baseball 2003 on my laptop. Yesssss...

Also, apparently "eff" is vulgarity. So I have a warning on TTS. >.<'
Reading Catching Fire. Started it this morning and am now halfway through. o.e Must.. not.. stop...

But I have to draw/outline a poster for my literacy day project thingy for The Titan's Curse for school, because I'm the only one in my five-person group who read that particular book who actually read the book and can draw something other than poor stick people. >.> I'm just outlining it. That way I can watch them all color it. Muahahaha. Then again, they might just mutilate my drawing...
So, what's your opinion of "The longest night on earth EVER" by J.D. Salinger?
Trying to come up with an ironic narrative short story with an internal conflict for friggin Lit. *Hates short stories* If it's not worth more than five pages it's not worth reading. Or writing for that matter.
You can rehash one of my own short stories:
-Man dislikes the idea of conflict, doesn't get why world can't be at peace.
-Guy on subway listens to the guy rant about it, shows him into a secret underground room, litens to him rant more.
-In secret, rest of the planet has just been destroyed by nuclear war.
-Second guy shoots himself.
-Original guy broken between the idea of preservation of life and world peace.
o.O

Brain is off track now... jjgiaorjolmdv.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service