Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow. Should've gone with something like that. Went with something way to complicated.
-Earth is no longer able to support life after intense nuclear war.
-Survivors are forced to leave Earth to colonize Mars, which was under the process of terra-formation, and is still barely livable.
-Communist, peaceful lifestyle forced upon colonists after capitalism is blamed for the war.
-Rebellions and riots force pseudo-apocalypse and practically revert humanity to the middle ages.
-Character battles between ideas of anarchy and a government.

I tried to make a statement but it just ended up sounding like some kid clamoring about society.

Oh well. My Lit teacher's pretty cool, he won't really care.
If you can say all of that in a meaningful, artistic way within five pages, then you've outstripped me by far.
Yeah. Holy Jesus. I can see the first four points working as the background and the story being a character study in that environment, but all five of those in five pages... jeez.
Beiste is BEAST. :D
Updated poem to follow iambic pentameter.

...I have way to much time on my hands.
GLEE!

Yeek! What happened to Rachel?!? She's all mean and confusing and she's such a freaking drama queen... e.e Anyway, cheerleaders are funny, and Mom said she's on Sue's side now, a Glee anti-fan... XD And I really need to learn more of their names! D: But the gay guy and the black girl who hang out together all the time were totally reminding me of a couple of kids in my school... Kinda creepy XD
Holy crap, I forgot it was on today. And you really do, though Mercedes is unimportant, you don't need to know her name.
:|

On my project I wanted to mention how I woke my friends up at 5 AM with the narwhals song. But then my friend told me that they discussed narwhals in Art class and started singing the song. No one sang with her. I'm supposed to be in her art class. It's like, practically our song.

Now I don't want to mention it because I'm scared I might randomly start crying in class.

God I hate being a girl.
Too exhausted / stressy to function. So I'm measuring my pocketwatch's face to determine the size of the replacement crystal I'll need.

If the internet also happens to vend watch hands, I'm in business. Except for winding the damn thing.
I think I complain about this far too often, but I HATE CHEMISTRY. >.<'
Biochemistry!

Or, why you need your hypothalamus and pituitary.
You wouldn't expect Eminem, the Beatles and Fallout Boy to mix, but they do. Sorta.
I'm gonna kill the world.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service