Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sent her a message titled "Is everything OK?"
...?

I'm lost.
I want to know if this is a general statement, or if something big happened that she got really pissed about.

I didn't exactly see a huge Anti insurrection this time, so I wanted to check.
Is she just making presence known?

Think they got whiff of the ARG and this is a message/an attempt to stop it before anything happens?
Highly unlikely. And if it is -- fuck 'em. I didn't put blood sweat and tears into the thing to have it get shot down. We will find a way.
How's the ARG going anyway? Are you guys almost ready to launch it? And do you need anything? I could prolly do a voice-thingy if you need anymore, and you guys are free to use my account if you don't want to make an alter. I never use it anyway.
We aren't going to launch until Mid-January/Early-February, when there's people there to see it, and when it would get people excited so that the moderators wouldn't mind.
And other than anatomical diagrams, I don't think the ARG is in any way scary or explicit enough for them to shoot down. Technically, it's just another way of telling a story.

Still though, we should be careful with regards to any words or text we put into that thing from now on. In short, don't put in anything that old man JP himself wouldn't put into the MR books (seriously).
And the anatomical diagrams so far only show, what, an eyeball and a flensed back? It's science, darn it.

Yessir.
The Roleplays there have been getting... 'explicit' by the Mod's terms. That's really the only thing most of the active users still participate in. *Lurks like crazy*

Don't see how they could've, I doubt they even know this site exists.
I could imagine that. I'd begun to see mentions of "nothing too romantically crazy please" in the various RP OPs.

Can we be sure? Do you remember a few days ago when "Nobody" showed up and lurked for a while?
I saw her today, actually.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service