Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really? That's... ridiculously juvenile.

Somebody made an account named 'Nobody' and lurked around for about half an hour. Endof tried to confront her but eventually she just went offline.
Not overly suspicious. I'd be more wary of an account that looks like it knows what it's doing. Not to mention I've swear I've been banned before with a mod posing as a former user.

And yes, they've claimed (yet to been actually proven further than that) to have looked at this site before it was private, and to still, keep tabs on it. They also claim to have other resources with users. Just. . . beating a dead horse with that theory. >.>
XD Wow. Us unruly childr'n need some grown-ups a-lookin after us.
They haven't been here lately...
You know that how?
I'm so blatantly obvious on here about my alt, and they wouldn't think twice about banning me.
XD Loads of people are, frankly. We've had people listing alts before. Then again, we've had people get banned for posting alts on here.
Yeah, I thought at one point that they were watching when I had multiple alts banned with no apparent connection to me whatsoever; I just don't think they've been watching lately.
There was also, "ModHater" sounds odd enough but eh....

I'll admit, for a while I seriously thought they were my brother.
*remembers that*
XDD Really?
Yeah. The account was created after mine. My brother at the time constantly came in and looked at my computer when I wasn't there (until I started password protecting it, even if I only went to the bathroom) and that hand, it looks like his. I swear. And he's even MOCKING me with his name!
*laughs*
Do they know of this site?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service