Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My brother, maybe. My sister's a different story. She's twelve and prides herself in deliberately hurting people and their feelings, insulting them or physically causing them pain... Seriously. And she's taller than me. (I'm 16.) And she steals my stuff. So today she was wearing my high-heeled boots that I hardly ever wear that made her two inches taller than me, and lots of eyeliner.

She's not cute, she's freaking scary. And she hangs out with my 18-year-old ex boyfriend. They really scare the hell out of me.
Hey guys haven't been around in a while what with being gone for the whole summer and then starting high school...right now I have an annoyingly long section of History textbook to read (it's way too repetitive - I could say in one page what it says in 25. And that one page would be better written), I'm pissed at my biology teacher (how did I end up with a fify on my vocab crap? It's even more annoying when you realize we're going over crap I've known since 3rd grade), wondering when (not if) to break up with my boyfriend, if I'll have time to attempt putting on makeup tomorrow (I hate teenage hormones), and really hoping to get some writing done tonight. Plus I just finished talking to an old friend and realizing how much my life's changed and I have cautiously invited an old story to flit around in my head in preparation for NaNoWriMo but I'm going to have to grow up a lot as a person to ever be able to write it properly. Oh, and I spent like the whole weekend reading.
Hi Sora! How was Belize? Did you get any of our messages?
Um I got a letter that had a lot of cusswords in it and made me laugh but other than that no...

Belize was kinda of the thing that changed my life mentioned above...I was thinking about it today when we were driving past Walmart and I was like "WHOA a month ago I was living in a tent and there wasn't pavement ANYWHERE and the biggest store was this corner shop run by Yolanda..." The Christian fundamentalists were hard to stomach sometimes but it taught me a lot about my own beliefs. THERE IS NOW A FOUNDATION FOR A HURRICANE SHELTER THERE because of me. It's kind of cool to look at a hole and think I dug it. As one of the only Spanish speakers I made friends with a lot of the kids and even got to teach the women some English, which I enjoyed so much (and they did, too - they gave me a bracelet which I now wear all the time) that I'm seriously considering a career in going off to foreign countries and helping people get better lives by speaking or reading English...Also, now when I hear about someone going through a hard time (like climbing Mount Everest for a book we read in English), I can kind of relate to them, because I kind of went through something like that...And I miss the palm trees and the wind and the sudden storms were AWE-INSPIRING and it was my first time going to a foreign country and we got to visit Mayan ruins and now whenever I need to relax I pretend I'm back over there and whenever I hear people complain about mosquitoes I smile to myself and think of how much worse it could get and no one here really understands and they act all awkward when I tell them about it but it was so real and it was so much more real than here and everything just seems a little less exciting ever since.
I know what you mean, sort of. I did a month long wilderness backpacking stint, so I get you on the location stuff, but you've got me beat on the community service end.

XP I sent you a message with a sudoku puzzle in it and some current events. I guess it didn't make it through.
If you sent it online they read the crap before they give it to you....*SIGH*
*Had no idea you went to Belize*

That sounds awesome. It's always fun traveling somewhere completely different than home.
Dude, it was my first time going anywhere different...first time even seeing a palm tree. Loved it.
*offers tea*

*nosy* What happened with you and your boyfriend?

How've generally been well, and everything, though?
He's a sweet guy and all but I don't think he has the guts to date me...he's really shy and I first thought that meant we'd balance each other out since I'm really outgoing but he hasn't even kissed me yet and I'm getting tired of waiting and doing everything for him

Busy because of high school and I'm trying to find time for myself what with schoolwork and marching band.
XDD How long have you two been together?

You play what again? Sorreh. . .
Do you guys actually march over there? o.o

Thanks for reminding me. . . I think I've had a reed soaking for 3ish hours now. x.x
We started going out around May but then I was gone all summer

Trumpet! And our marching band is small (40 people not including pit and color guard) but best in state...which means basically that everyone has to stress themself out and really step up. And when you're bad at concentrating like me, you've got to work your butt off...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service