Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brown Vitasoy tastes exactly like the white one. :D Awesome. I thought it'd taste horrid.

x.x My sister is insist her work is difficult.

5 minutes for 100 questions on single addition is more than enough sweetheart. Especially when everything is either under 20 or a nice round number like 120. Especially when you're eleven.

I keep asking her if she's sure she wasn't in the special class last year.
I used to have 3 minutes for 100 problem drill sheets. Multiplication, addition, decision, and subtraction.

On second thought I think I got that wrong because that allows under two seconds for each problem...
O.o

That's horrible.

Absolutely horrible.

We had mental math but not that fast...
Eh... I think it might have been like 75 problems actually. I just remember it was a lot of problems in three minutes and it was super easy. *math nerd*
I... suck at Math. XDD I remember one time I was late for Mental Math and when we corrected I got like 4/10 or something very bad.

Yeah I know.

I'm a bad Asian. >.> But I like Algebra...
I was always good at mental math, but because I grew up doing everything in my head, anything I had to write down on paper was difficult. I mean, I would do the practice long division probelms in my head so it took me forever before I really learned long division. Of course at that point I was two grades ahead so it was no biggie.

TOOT TOOT TOOT. (my own horn)
XD I've always been horrible. I prefer writing EVERYTHING down. Like, when kids in my class do trig they only do what they have to. And long division kills them. I write down every step, starting from the letter formula.

The only thing I ever got marks docked off of?

The wrong bloody answer. And they get 100s. I know, my method is flawed...

But dude, I totally got 100 on our long division with polynomials quiz. -Happy-
XD You sound like my mother. o.o I did not just say that. TELL ME I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT. I mean, in the way you solve math problems.
XDD

Well, I hope I'm not too much like your mother.

Yeah. I do it the, "IF I WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN I WON'T BE WRONG. I'LL JUST TAKE AN HOUR AND FEEL STUPID WHEN EVERYONE IS DONE," method. I think old people do it a lot...
Going on a thus so far fruitless search for clips I need for a video.
I know the pain, man. I spent forever tracking down sound samples for some tracks I was mixing...
Working on Chem. Happy because I'm basically copying down stuff onto the study guide from the cheat sheet that we're allowed to use on the test.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service