Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If he were capable of keeping his mouth shut, maybe. Maybe.

Otherwise, I can't look at the dude without seeing "my hair is a bird" and/or HOW'D IT GET BUUUURNED.
I was just thinking of the glasses and mustache in that particular movie... He just looked so much like him...
Googled it... goodness, that stache straddles the line between pedo- and cop-stache.
XDD
Being cold.
I'm writing a Harry Potter FF where Harry and Friends have to go to an extra year of Hogwarts to graduate because they kind of...ditched...the last year. There, they meet new student Todd Avery Ridge, the single most bland human in existance (So immemorable and ignorable that curses themselves ignore him) and the new defense against the dark arts teacher, Sir Princess Doctor Professor Aurora Crowley Way Darkness Mistearica Jasmine Bella Darkness Serenity Elektra Phoenix Darth Darkness Faith Dementia Hope Darkness Valentine Raven Lacus Ebony Darkness. The eighth. She's a vampire. She's also so beautiful it's a curse.

lyk, shes also looks 17 but secretely shes eleven thosand.
Way? XDDD

:DDDDDD
Good luck?
*lovelovelovelovelove*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service