Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^that was post 51115.
Yep. Not like "the body was dragged across the floor" isn't bad writing, they lump in "and Jonny decided that being a mass murderer simply wasn't the career path for him" with it.

And that's why I decided fuck that, I'll be a doctor.
See, I would understand not allowing you to say something like "the homework was assigned" versus "the teacher assigned homework" but even that could end up in some very good writing not being written
Um I don't have any idea where the website is to read the story I'm having a test on in English tomorrow is...oh well (yeah, that last sentence made no sense)

Marching band practice tomorrow. Jibun o shibiru wa (I believe in myself in Japanese. Because I'd never believe it if I said it in English)

MUST WRITE SOMETHING TONIGHT

Spent the whole day hanging out with a new friend, which was awesome.
What's the story morning glory? I can probably find you a copy.
Se llama "Daughter of Invention"

(you own a copy of every story in the world? *is not surprised*)

I actually just started looking about 10 seconds ago so it was kind of "pre-complaining" but still.
Wow. The internet no la tengo :C

(No, I just pride myself on intense Google-fu...)
well it has the "How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents" version but not the student-friendly Literature book version.
I FINISHED MY ROOM. :D 'Tis pretty now, with all the rearranged furniture and the green and orange walls. :3
AWSHUM!
Totally enjoying watching Him make a fool of himself online. BOOYA. Nature's revenge, baby.

I'm going to hell for how much I'm enjoying this.
Taking advantage of internet while I have it and filling my tumblr queue.

Dammit, I have surprisingly little to share.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service