Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Anatomy of Revolution by Crane Brinton is lovely.
So...Star Wars meets Zombieland?
More like the French Revolution meets late-Victorian sensibilities. Or just revolutions in general, really.
Interesting idea.

In my novel, I did my best to make sure that all the characters were somehow wrong about something, with one exception, who gets blown up early on.
Angry / distracted enough to dedicate myself to writing a pissy MR satire fic.

Suck my cock, squees.
XD
I forgot that I have 11 year olds on my FB. Who are friends with my little sister.

I said, "Fuck."

Now I feel bad.
*hate writers block*
Our Homecoming theme for our class rally on Thursday is Hollywood, which means we can pretty much dress up as anything we feel like.

I think I'm gonna go with Hit Girl from Kick-Ass. I already have the purple wig and Batman cape. :D I look forward to explaining that one to my teachers...

On an unrelated note, Glee ended with one of my favorite songs on top 40 at the moment. :D And mind, that list is really freaking small...

Aaand, I have to do a presentation for Spanish now... :(

Edit: And I just found someone on DA that has the same name as me and was born on the same day as me... *slightly freaked out* o.O
Our's is Bollywood, curiously enough.

Effin Bollywood.

Needless to say, I'm not going.
XD Fun... My Indian friend is going to run around saying that it's supposed to say Bollywood in her Indian accent... XD
Re: edit - You sure it isn't an old account or anything? I know people who've done that before.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service