Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hand to God. I know what I checked out, and it's definitely "Frankenstein: A New Musical".

Apparently it was goofy as hell, but eh, I didn't pay for it, so I'm going to give it a chance anyway. Hopefully it's at least bad in a delightful way.
Being a jerk on Facebook to this dumbass I don't know.

I love yooooooouuuu internet <3
WOAH.

Someone at my college's writing center actually took me seriously, and said they have someone in specific who's willing to give my book a fine combing. That's right, my Novel is finally seeing a real editor!
\o/ Yay!
You told them the that it was a personal project right? Otherwise if they find out it's not an assignment, they might get kind of assholey, I guess it depends on the school and the influx of students going in for help the past few days.
I warned them in the initial request:
"I am attempting to revise a greater-than-100,000-word-long creative arts work (novel manuscript) as part of an ongoing hobby. Again, this is not for a class. I am specifically looking for review with regards to characterization, plot development, and both overarching and scene-level clarity. "
> 100,000 and they agreed to go over it? You must have some dedicated, or bored, people in your writing center.
Finishing act one.

Bad, yes. Hilarious -- oh my gooooood.

The, uh, monster is the biggest ham in the world.
Oh my god.

Victor is introducing the monster to Elizabeth and it sounds like a "sorry honey I'm gay" speech.

I'm dying.
It's too warm.
I think I have writer's block and I really should stop listening to all this music.
Music is the fruit of creativity... or something, it should get your creative juices flowing. You don't want them to clot up and have a failed artistic outley attack.
(: Too late. And it's not that music doesn't help, but then I get too creative, scrap whatever it is I'm writing, and I'm right back where I started. :/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service