Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:D

<3

From one old friend to another: Terry Pratchett and I met for Sushi in Cardiff the following evening, for Mysterious Reasons That We Are Not Announcing Yet. This is a photograph of us toasting Something Unexplained with champagne.

omgwutaretheydiscussing
NOWAI.

:D
THEY ARE PLANNING SOMETHING. I knew they were meeting, but not to MAKE EPIC PLANS. WHICH THEY ARE.

*squee*
Is that... Is that Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman?! Are they gonna make a sequel to Good Omens?
That is indeed them, and I have no idea what they're planning. They won't say. Dx

I dunno if I want a sequel, though. Something new and equally as epic I feel would be better. >.>
Yeah, I guess you're right, not really many possibilities for a potential sequel either...

EDIT: Whoa, I get your picture now. XD Crowley with the spray bottle.
I'd rather have them make something new, and I'd rather they didn't drag it out unnecessarily. I'm satisfied with the ending and with that one fanfic Kay found that I still totally have bookmarked. *shrugs*

Re: edit: Indeed. :D
There's a fanfic?
Here. I think it's made of win, and sticks pretty damn close to the characterization/canon.
Awesome. *Goes to check out*
wtf do I not live in New York?

Lemony Snicket, Regina Spektor, and Neil Gaiman are there/going to be there.

Whyyyyyyyyyyy.
D:

Some cities have all the luck.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service