Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD Well, I would call you by your name, but I don't do that on this site. (There's been several occasions while writing Spontaniety where I've had to fix it, because I put your name instead.)

*takes* I'm trying. I don't know. But I'm not questioning it.

Ouch. Good luck. I need to start my Psych essay tomorrow. And do my history. And I should do my math, but I didn't even bring it home...
XD Truuue. (*laughs* I know I kept writing Megan instead of Fishy when we were doing the zombie version, and I still call her Fishy occasionally, so I can imagine how easy that'd be to slip up).

Prolly a good philosophy. . . .

x.x Yeah, I have a Psych Research thingy I have to write in class tomorrow which I need to actually put together the research for... And just.... x.x I don't know that I've ever come out of a holiday feeling both so exhausted and so behind....
XD (Dude, everytime I've had to write FishyxMiles fluff I put Megan. Every. Time. I had to edit those chapters so much.)

Seriously, good luck. I'm kind of hoping my break will help me unstress, but I don't know...
(Oh, jeez, I know, It just sounds so right with the double M, the F sounds so.... odd in comparison. And it's never /ever/ said like that outside the fics too...)

Thanks. I do have the fact I've only 12 days of classes left to look forward to... But, that in itself is kmind of stressful because that means I'm almost at exams... Hopefully yours will, though. So long as teachers don't try to load you up with too much hw at least XD
(I know. I love the double M. But that's just how it is in the fics, strange as it may seem. I think you're the only one I ever call by their real name in conversation though, so it works out for everything else. I'm friends with a Megan at school, so to avoid confusion I always call Fishy, Fishy.)

x.x I know. My friends and I are going to have to sign up for the SATs soon. It's crazy. I can't believe we're a quarter through the year already.
(*nods* I think.... I call pretty much everyone by their u/n. Except Megan, and Megan is part of her u/n anyway. But, pretty much everyone seems to call me Emily.)

Time is going by scary fast, isn't it? I mean, I can't believe I'm so close to graduating.... Uni applications have all closed, and it's just... crazy....
(I think you're the only one I call by their name. And Ranting on some occassions.)

I know. It's insane. My best friend is going to graduate this year and she could very well end up in college half-way across the country. No one is going to the college I am and I'm in desperate need of a roommate. Most of my friends either no where they're going and it's not where I am or haven't even thought of it at all.
(XD I always call Ranting by her name, to the point that it didn't occur to me that I was doing anything different...)

I'm... still not sure where I want to go. Where are you planning on going, hon? And well, you've got plenty of opportunities to persuade your undecided friends...
(XD Yeah. It seems strange though, when I do.)

Well, I live in Arizona and only two colleges here have my major (creative writing). I'd like to go out of state, but they won't accept the credits we earn in high school and I can't afford that tuition. So that left Prescott University or University of Arizona. I can't afford Prescott and I don't like the cold, so U od A won out in the end.
(I really started talking to her through FB, so her real name was just more natural to me... )

Ah. Why don't other states take your high school credits? U of A would be a fairly obvious choice I'd imagine, so surely some people would join you.
(That's true and that's usually when I call her by her name. I'm getting on FB a lot more now, too. And I've added a few RL friends.)

My high school and my whole state really, doesn't have high enough education standards. U of A is a good school, but most people are going to ASU (Arizona Southern University) or NAU (Northern Arizona University). And I would go to either one, really, but neither has my major. Do you know where you're going yet?
(Oh lovely ^^ *is on FB quite a bit* Though the chat is kind of shitty... XD Have you added your not-quite-boyfriend....?)

*nods* You couldn't do an English Major with Creative Writing subjects? That's basically what I'm hoping to do... Um, not sure. It depends how I go. If I do brilliantly on these exams and get an ATAR of over 98.2, which seems terribly unlikely, I might end up at Monash, but at the moment I'm planning to go to University of Melbourne...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service